We invite you to attend our upcoming webinar with Sumo Logic to learn how you can achieve enterprise cybersecurity. Especially important as we all continue on with “the new normal,” where you have to consider your remote workforce, on-premises systems, and your presence in the cloud.
With so many employees now working remotely, your data and critical assets are exposed to even more threats. To address a growing attack surface, you need maximum visibility of your entire infrastructure (including on-premises and cloud systems) to protect against cyberthreats.
Sumo Logic + ARIA Cybersecurity = a better solution
Now, the integration of Sumo Logic's Continuous Intelligence Platform™ and the ARIA™ Packet Intelligence (PI) application, you can gain complete visibility into your network. This eliminates network blind spots--up to 80% of network traffic-- that allows network-borne threats to run rampant in your network.
June 23 at 11:00 ET
Why is having complete network visibility important? Quite simply, network perimeter defenses provide monitoring, and thus protection, for only a small portion of the attack surface, a number that could be as low as 20% of total traffic. Yet once a network threat successfully gains access, it spreads laterally across the network, undetected and causing damage as it goes.
Starting inside your network and monitoring all network traffic (north-south and east-west) is the most foolproof way to pinpoint any suspicious activity and put a stop to it before damage is done.
The combination of Sumo Logic’s CI platform and ARIA PI covers the entire enterprise:
- Monitoring cloud instances for AWS, Azure, GCP, and SaaS apps.
- Providing threat detection coverage of on-premise systems and remote workforce
- Network visibility dashboards help users visualize the profile and trends for all network traffic, as well as highlight possible network segmentation gaps.
- A threat summary dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of threats and policy violations detected by type.
Using the ARIA PI application within a Sumo Logic environment empowers end users to:
- Identify hard-to-detect cybersecurity attacks in real time early in the kill chain.
- Allow security analysts to accelerate investigative response to verify threats through automated workflows.
- Give IT security analysts the ability to immediately stop the attacks at the threat-conversation level. These teams can leave critical remote worker processes online by blocking only the threat conversations until the issue can be resolved.
- Visualize all internal network traffic, including those between devices, virtual machines, containers, and IoT devices, so proper connectivity policies can be developed, monitored, and enforced.
Now, threats originating from remote employees, IoT devices, or other hard-to-protect surfaces are covered.
Attend our webinar to learn about this and more.
June 23 at 11:00 ET